About Our Products
We all know that when it comes to doing boiler installs, finding a place to safely cut your flue can be difficult. At best, finding somewhere to cut your flue can cause inconvenience to your customers and it can make you look unprofessional but more importantly, it can make it incredibly difficult to achieve a straight and smooth cut.
In many ways, the best outcome of a poor cut is the time it will take you and the £50.00 it will cost you to pop to the merchants and get a new one.
The more alarming reality is that poorly cut flues lead to poorly sealed flue pipes. Poor seals can be caused immediately or can become loose or punctured over time. This in turn will allow unwanted and harmful gases to escape, can skew the typical indicators of safety and compromise the safety of homes and the individuals in them.
Using the Flueshoe ensures a straight, smooth and safe cut, every time and it now comes with the tick customers can trust.
Poorly cut flues lead to poorly sealed flue pipes that allow harmful gases to escape and compromise the safety of homes and the individuals in them.
Cut cleanly and safely every time with the Flueshoe.
History of the Flueshoe
- The idea for the Flueshoe was conceived in 2014 and the initial searches and designs were draw up by Innovate Product Design in Salisbury.
- Two Aluminum prototypes were made by Fleet Moulds a tooling company in Bexley, Kent.
- After showcasing the prototype at the Installer show in 2016 the first tooling was made at Fleet Moulds the same year.
- All the Moulded components for the Flueshoe are made by ATS Folkestone and the polished stainless steel tube is supplied by UKF Stainless in Birmingham.
- The abrasive coating for the Flueshoe Deburring tool is applied by Porcher Abrasives in Boston, Lincolnshire.
- McCarthy and sons of Charlton, London make the box for the Flueshoe, making the product 100% British made.
- Patent and Trademark advice was undertaken by Paul Kemp of Invicta IP Ltd.
- Since April 2017 the Flueshoe has been dual branded with Worcester Bosch for the Worcester Bosch Accredited Installer Loyalty Scheme. The Flueshoe can also be obtained via the Baxi Boilers Loyalty Scheme.
- Bournemouth Borough Council has purchased the Flueshoe to be used by their installers.
- In March 2018 Flueshoe was honoured when asked to become part of the Sterling Assessments partner network, joining other quality Brands such as Adey Professional.